Wednesday, September 9, 2009

God's timing, Not on my timing

so i finished my first semester at UTMB and although this summer was crazy hectic and nerve racking-- im back for another semester-- Praise God. From these past couple of months, I learned that... all this... this life... nothing matters if we dont keep God first. Right now im learning that even though i may think i got everything mapped out-- in the end-- we're on God's time, not ours. It's hard. I may be delayed from graduating, but I believe everything has a reason. I just have to trust God because I know He sees the bigger picture.

so lately, Ive been praying for my husband... so whoever you are... I'll be waiting and praying for you. Until then... i'll just try to keep my focus on school and do extra well this semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment